Friday, March 11, 2022

Walk with Jesus

 


 

Israel, give up your idols! I will answer your prayers and take care of you. I am that glorious tree, the source of your fruit. If you are wise, you will know and understand what I mean. I am the Lord, and I lead you along the right path. If you obey me, we will walk together, but if you are wicked, you will stumble.

Hosea 14:8-9
 
When the road is rough each step is a display of how careful you must be to keep from falling. But when the road is smooth, a single stone can send you sprawling on the pavement. 
 
Hiking in the woods is a glorious experience on a warm Spring day unless you step on a poisonous snake! 
 
When you are on the right road, there is no guarantee of a smooth surface with no "stumbling stones." Also being on the path of life that God chose does not mean there will be no snakes!

Obeying Jesus and walking with Him on the Road of Life will protect you from all the dangers along the way. And there will be dangers. With Jesus at your side you can always grab His arm, hold His hand, or let Jesus put you on His shoulders and carry across the really dangerous sections of the path. He can also warn you of something you don't have eyes to see. 

"Lord Jesus, show me the way that I should go today, and then walk with me as I obey You in everything I do. Praise Your Holy Name, now and forever. Amen."



No comments:

Post a Comment