Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hungry for Jesus!

"Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches. I will give the victor the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in God's paradise.”

Revelation 2:7

"You are what you eat" is certainly true of the Tree of Life in God's paradise. 

One bite of the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is what started all the problems in this sin sick world.


God threw Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden so that they could not eat of the Tree of Life and live forever in their sinful state.  It was perhaps one of God's greatest acts of mercy toward men.

 
One bite of the Tree of Life and you are set on the path of Eternal Life.


After a visit to my doctor I am motivated once again to pay very close attention to what I eat so that I may live longer on this earth.


After a visit with my Savior I am reminded that the first thing I will do in Heaven is to eat of the Tree of Life!


Make sure when you leave this world that you are Hungry for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment