Wednesday, March 24, 2021

LOVE WIPES AWAY SINS!


 

 

Everything will soon come to an end. So be serious and be sensible enough to pray. Most important of all, you must sincerely love each other, because love wipes away many sins.

1 Peter 4:7-8


How does love wipe away sins? If I love you and you sin against me, I have a simple choice. I can choose to allow my love for you to be ruined by the hate that Satan wants me to embrace in response to your action. Or, I can choose to reject hate and continue walking in love for you because of the Love of Jesus in my heart. 


But what about the consequences of your sin? Jesus suffered because of your sin, so I don't have to!

 There is no evil on this earth that can do you Eternal Harm! The Blood of Jesus not only washes me clean from my sins, it also keeps Satan from having the power to send those who love Jesus to Hell.


The death of Jesus on the Cross was powerful enough to pay for every sin ever committed!

 
And when you become like Jesus, His love in you wipes out the power of sin to draw you back into a life of hate and revenge! Think of someone who offends you greatly and ask Jesus to fill your heart with love for that lost soul. Jesus loves to answer that prayer!


"Lord Jesus, fill my heart again today with your love, even for those who sin against me! I Praise Your Holy Name now and forever! Amen."





No comments:

Post a Comment