Saturday, March 20, 2021

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD


 

 

“My friends, I will use an everyday example to explain what I mean. Once someone agrees to something, no one else can change or cancel the agreement. That is how it is with the promises God made to Abraham and his descendant. The promises were not made to many descendants, but only to one, and that one is Christ.”

Gal 3:15-16

The promises God made to Abraham were also for, and perhaps primarily for Jesus! Jesus was not a Knight in armor sent to rescue men. Jesus was on a Mission to rescue His Bride from Satan! The whole story of man is all about Jesus! God made the entire human race, so Jesus would have a bride!

God created you to bring Joy to Jesus! If it were not for Jesus, we would have no reason to exist. Every acorn that falls from an oak tree has within it the potential to become a mighty oak. And every man or woman born on planet earth can grow into becoming the Bride of Christ. But that can only happen when His Blood is applied to your heart! 

You are being pursued by Jesus Himself and you are the object of His desire.  He loves you so much that He died on the Cross to make a life with you a forever possibility! It is indeed “THE GREATEST LOVE STORY” ever told!

“Lord Jesus, You love me more than I can ever know, but I know I desire to love you more today than I ever have before! May Your Holy Name be praised now and forever. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment