Thursday, March 18, 2021

SECRET OF RUSH LIMBAUGH

 




You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working, and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go. Before I even speak a word; you know what I will say.

Psalms 139:1-4 - CEV

I heard it again this morning. “Rush Limbaugh was the greatest talk radio host ever. And no one can replace him.”

Rush was great because of something no one has mentioned, at least not in my hearing. His audience didn’t really know Rush, but Rush knew his listeners! Rush had a three hour personal conversation with everyone who turned on the radio. Rush knew what the callers were going to say before they spoke the words, and even if you didn’t call, Rush knew what you were thinking. With Rush, you weren’t listening to a show. You were having a personal and sometimes rather intimate dialogue with a compassionate guru!

In Talk Radio, Rush was like God. God knows what you are going to say before you speak the words and He has the perfect answer to all your questions and concerns! The Bible says: Wisdom comes from God.

Rush impacted the lives of people by being available for 15 hours a week for over 30 years. Since God Created Adam, He has been ready to take personal calls 24-7. Unlike Rush, with God you can always connect! And when you “listen to the calls” of other people, it strengthens your Faith in the One who made it all.

Maybe that is why Rush would always say his “talent was on loan from God.”

“Lord Jesus, You know my heart and You know my thoughts. You know every word I speak even before I open my mouth. Thank You for always being there when I need You! Praise Your Holy and Righteous Name now and forever! Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment