Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Perfect Love Story!

 

 

 

 

You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working, and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go. Before I even speak a word, you know what I will say, and with your powerful arm you protect me from every side. I can’t understand all of this! Such wonderful knowledge is far above me.

Psalm 139:1-6

If someone loves you because you are perfect, you can know for certain that sooner or later you will disappoint and your "perfect love story" will end! You are not perfect. Born with the sinful nature of Adam and Eve, you are destined to sin and "fall short of the Glory of God!"

If you married your husband or wife because you thought you had found the "perfect person," you either have already found out, or will find out that you were wrong! 

There is no "perfect person" except Jesus Christ! He is calling you to come to Him and be part of His Bride forever in Heaven! Jesus loves you, not because you are perfect. He loves you because He is perfect and His perfection is His Eternal Wedding gift to all those who come to Him! You are given His righteousness and He takes responsibility for the judgement you deserve because of your sin! 

Jesus doesn't love you because you repented and cleaned up your life! You repent of your sins and begin to walk in His steps because Jesus loves you! The power of His Blood and Sacrifice on the Cross changes you into His likeness! 

It is amazing and beyond anyone's ability to understand!

"Lord Jesus, You are the author of the Perfect Love Story! Jesus, You are indeed my only hope of Eternal Glory! May Your Name be praised now and forever. Amen."

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment