Saturday, November 12, 2016

Jesus is Knocking!




Listen! I am standing and knocking at your door. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and we will eat together. Everyone who wins the victory will sit with me on my throne, just as I won the victory and sat with my Father on his throne.  If you have ears, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3: 20 - 22

What happens when you open the door of your heart to Jesus?  The Lord Jesus is not only standing at your door and knocking on it, but He is also calling your name!  When you hear His voice and open the door Jesus comes in with food to share with you!  And it is food unlike any other food you have ever tasted!

The food Jesus brings to your heart strengthens every cell in your body and fills your spirit with energy from above!  It is the same food Jesus talked about when His disciples told Him to eat something and He replied by saying, “I have food that you don’t know anything about.”

With the strength you get from eating with Jesus you will be able to “Win the Victory,” and then sit with Jesus on His throne!  The idea of sitting with Jesus on His throne leaves me speechless!


“Lord Jesus, I know it all begins when I open the door of my heart to You.  So I open the door to my heart today!  Please come in Jesus that I may win the victory because of what You have done.  Praise Your Holy Name forever.  Amen.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment