Monday, November 28, 2016

Jesus is the Morning Star




I am Jesus! And I am the one who sent my angel to tell all of you these things for the churches. I am David's Great Descendant, and I am also the bright morning star.

Revelation 22:16

The Morning Star lets you know that the day will soon dawn!   It is the bright light in the sky just before the sun comes up!   The promise that Jesus will come again lets us know that a new day is coming!  

After Jesus comes again, everything will change!  Everything will be made new!   

Today the world is a sad and dangerous place.  There are wars and rumors of wars.  There are earthquakes and tsunamis.  Terrorism and unrest touch the fabric of many nations!  But the day is coming soon when Jesus will put an end to all that trouble!  The Morning Star will bring in a New Day of peace and prosperity for all those who seek Him and do His will!


“Lord Jesus, when I look at the world around me, it is a terrifying sight, but when I look at You I see the promise of Eternity!  Come quickly Lord Jesus.  And may You be praised forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment