Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pay Attention to the Message!



Click here to listen to the blog. 

Then I was told: These words are true and can be trusted. The Lord God controls the spirits of his prophets, and he is the one who sent his angel to show his servants what must happen very soon. Remember, I am coming soon! God will bless everyone who pays attention to the message of this book.

Revelation 22:6-7

Paying attention to the message of the Book of Revelation will bring a blessing from God. That is the promise of the Book of Revelation. Does that mean you will understand all the prophecies in Revelation? I believe it does not. But it does mean that you will be comforted as you see God moving in the world and know for certain that He is in control and will bring everything to the conclusion of His choosing!

I can assure you that there will not be a catastrophic END OF THE WORLD that is outside of God's purpose and plan for planet earth! Of course, such a thing may indeed happen, but it will be in perfect sync with God's will!

A well known leader in the world today said that the most important thing he could do is to "fight global warming!" Without question, he needs to be put on notice that the future is in the hands of God, not the will of a king!

Are things happening today that signal the soon coming of Jesus Christ. I believe that they most certainly are! The "birth pains" seem to be everywhere. But my response must not be panic and alarm. Instead, I must draw closer to and rest in the arms of Jesus Christ. That is the only place of peace and safety!

"Lord Jesus, I desire the blessing of paying attention to the message of the Book of Revelation. Whatever that blessing is, I also desire the peace and joy that comes from resting in You and Your love for me! May You be praised forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment