Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Prayer for You




Click here to listen to blog 

My prayer is that God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ will be kind to you and will bless you with peace!  I never stop thanking my God for treating you with undeserved grace by giving you Christ Jesus, who helps you speak and understand so well.  Now you are certain that everything we told you about our Lord Christ Jesus is true.  You are not missing out on any blessings, as you wait for him to return.   And until the day Christ does return, he will keep you completely innocent.   God can be trusted, and he chose you to be partners with his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 1:3-9

There are people who read these blogs in many different countries around the world. There are not many people, but some. Never has one of these blogs gone "viral" and made it to the computer screens of millions. But from what I can tell from the limited statistics and feedback that "BlogSpot" provides there may be dozens of you who read or listen with some degree of regularity.

And so, it is for you that I write these words today and pray this prayer: "Lord, God Almighty I lift before Your throne those who read these words or listen to the recordings of them. I know nothing of who they are and what their needs are, but You Lord know everyone of them and all their needs! I ask You to minister to those who are hungry, or thirsty or in need of clothing or healing.

And Lord I beg You to remove from their minds anything that I have said if it did not come from You. Give them discernment to know the difference between my words and Yours!

And Lord if they are being persecuted for their faith in You, strengthen them today to be able to stand strong like You did on the day You went to the Cross! And Lord, I do ask a special blessing on everyone who touches You through these brief words.

May You Lord Jesus be praised forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment