Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Who You Worship Not Who You Vote For!


Click here to listen to blog 

If you ever forget the Lord your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.  Like the nations the Lord destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 8:19-20


The Lord blesses and builds up those who trust Him and follow His Word.  But the Lord brings down those who rebel against God Almighty and set themselves up as enemies of Jesus.  God has even destroyed nations who were not obedient to Him.

The answer to the serious problems that your nation is experiencing is not in who you elect to lead the country.  Finding the answers to the problems of this world depends on who you worship not who you vote for!

Have you ever heard God say "I can't accomplish My Will in that country because they have the wrong leader!"  Of course you have not.  God can work with, around, through, and even in spite of the most ungodly leaders in this world. 

Also remember that no one must say, "I can't follow Jesus because we have elected an ungodly man or woman to rule our country."  When the Day of Judgement comes no one can say, "Our President was not Godly so You, Lord certainly understand why I was not!"  Nor can you say, "I didn't follow Jesus, but I did vote for a Godly leader!"

Focus your heart and mind today on following Jesus and ask the Lord to lead you to vote for the man or woman that He would prefer leads your land.

"Lord Jesus, You have chosen me to be Your own, and I have chosen You to be my Lord.  May nothing in Heaven or on earth ever change those two eternal truths.  May You be praised forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment