Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jump for Joy with Jesus!

 

“But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings, and you will go out and playfully jump like calves from the stall.

You will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day I am preparing," says the Lord of Hosts”

Malachi 4:2-3

The theme of the entire Bible is simple: RIGHTEOUSNESS WINS AND WICKEDNESS LOSES!

There is no contest between God Almighty and Satan. Satan himself was created by God and has no chance of winning.

When you see apparent victories for evil, remember that those victories are temporary at best and will all turn to ashes in the day that God is preparing.

The best part for me in these two verses is that if I fear the Name of the Lord I will get to playfully jump like a calf just let out of a stall. I don't know about you, but for me that really sounds like fun!

It reminds me of the man Peter and John healed at the temple and he did the same thing. Acts 3:8

When you meet Jesus it is normal to JUMP FOR JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment