Sunday, September 8, 2013

Clean Me Lord!

Click here to listen to blog
My enemies, don't be glad because of my troubles!

I may have fallen, but I will get up; I may be sitting in the dark, but the Lord is my light. I have sinned against the Lord.

And so I must endure his anger, until he comes to my defense. But I know that I will see him making things right for me and leading me to the light.

You, my enemies, said “The Lord God is helpless.” Now each of you will be disgraced and put to shame. I will see you trampled like mud in the street.

Micah 7:6-10

A nation that sins against God must endure His anger. God does not ignore sin. The first thing you will see when you seek the face of God is your own sin. When you are walking by the light of the world it is hard, maybe impossible to see your sin! But when you start to walk by the light that comes from Heaven you can clearly see that the filth of this world is clinging to every part of your life.

Then many new born Christians try to clean themselves by using the soap of self control and human discipline. You may be able to get the surface of your heart clean that way but deep inside you will still be polluted and corrupt.

The only way to clean your heart on the inside is to turn yourself in to Jesus and let Him by the power of the Holy Spirit clean you from the inside out!

Then even your enemies will know that the Lord Is not helpless and that He has worked a miracle in your life! It is the most powerful testimony of all.

"Lord, I confess to you that I have no power to clean up the mess that I have made of my life. So I turn to You with nothing to offer except the sin I have committed and this weak heart that is corrupt to the core. I am so weak Lord that it is truly hard for me to believe that even You can clean and restore my life! Take me now Lord Jesus. Amen!"




No comments:

Post a Comment