Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Jesus is Not a Part-Time Lord!

Click here to listen to blog

I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, and so had the sea.   Then I saw New Jerusalem, the holy city, coming down from God in heaven. It was like a bride dressed in her wedding gown and ready to meet her husband.   I heard a loud voice shout from the throne:God's home is now with his people. He will live with them, and they will be his own. Yes, God will make his home among his people.   He will wipe all tears from their eyes, and there will be no more death, suffering, crying, or pain. These things of the past are gone forever.  Then the one sitting on the throne said:I am making everything new. Write down what I have said. My words are true and can be trusted.   Everything is finished! I am Alpha and Omega,the beginning and the end. I will freely give water from the life-giving fountain to everyone who is thirsty.

Revelation 21:1-6

When you invite someone to move in to your home, everything changes! You begin to share things that you have never shared before and just the time you spend interacting with someone else living in your home makes life very different.

When you invite Jesus into your heart, everything changes! You share things with Jesus that you never shared before. And the time you spend talking to and fellow shipping with Jesus makes your life schedule completely different.

Jesus did not die so that He could meet with you one hour a week, or even one hour a day. Jesus wants to be your constant companion not your part-time Lord!

"Lord Jesus, help me to open my heart, mind, and entire life to You so that everything will indeed be new in my life! And Lord, may You be my reason for every breath and the source of every thought that goes through my head. Praise Your Holy Name forever! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment