Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Jesus is my Wings!




God is wonderful and glorious. I pray that his Spirit will make you become strong followers and that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith. Stand firm and be deeply rooted in his love.  I pray that you and all of God's people will understand what is called wide or long or high or deep.  I want you to know all about Christ's love, although it is too wonderful to be measured. Then your lives will be filled with all that God is.  I pray that Christ Jesus and the church will forever bring praise to God. His power at work in us can do far more than we dare ask or imagine. Amen.

Ephesians 3: 16 - 20

When you know “all about Christ’s love,” then your life will be filled with all that God is!  It really is hard to image what that means.  Like the lowly caterpillar who morphs into a butterfly, as a follower of Jesus you will discover that He has given you wings to fly above the cares of this world!

Before Jesus touched your life, you had no idea what it would be like to fly above the world and soar with the eagles!  You see Jesus is not the wind beneath my wings, He IS MY WINGS!  This life of a disciple has nothing to do with how I change my life, but it has everything to do with how He changes it!  

When your life is filled with all that God is, you will see and hear things differently, and you will run toward the raging spiritual battle knowing full well that you are armed and ready to defeat the Devil by the Spirit of God!


“Lord Jesus, teach me about Your love so that my life will be filled with all that God is!  Praise Your Holy Name forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment