Monday, September 18, 2017

No Meaningless Moments!



Click here to listen to blog.

Your Law requires two witnesses to prove that something is true.  I am one of my witnesses, and the Father who sent me is the other one.  "Where is your Father?" they asked. "You don't know me or my Father!" Jesus answered. "If you knew me, you would know my Father."  Jesus said this while he was still teaching in the place where the temple treasures were stored. But no one arrested him, because his time had not yet come.

John 8: 17 - 20

The timing of things that happened to Jesus came from God, not from men!  During the life of Jesus there were no co-incidences, no accidental meetings, no events that occurred at the wrong time or wrong place.  The Will of God ruled over the life of Jesus and He orchestrated everything about His life so that it all happened as God planned!

The Bible clearly says that those who follow Jesus should live as He did.  I believe that living like Jesus means that for us as well there are no co-incidences, accidental meetings or things that happen at the wrong time or the wrong place.  Nothing comes into your life that God did not already know about!  

Your job is to, like Jesus stay in continual communication with the Father so that you will know how to respond to each and every situation of life!  As a follower of Jesus there are no meaningless moments of life.  Every minute of every day has been planned by the Father for you to live and give Glory to Him!

"Lord Jesus, I thank You, Lord that You are in control of everything that comes into my life.  Everything that happens to me must first pass through Your hand!  May Your Name be praised now and forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment