Thursday, September 21, 2017

Yell Fire Today



Click here to listen to blog.

The LORD said: Ezekiel, I am sending you to your own people.  They are Israelites, not some strangers who speak a foreign language you can't understand. If I were to send you to foreign nations, they would listen to you.  But the people of Israel will refuse to listen, because they have refused to listen to me. All of them are stubborn and hardheaded,  so I will make you as stubborn as they are.  You will be so determined to speak my message that nothing will stop you. I will make you hard like a diamond, and you'll have no reason to be afraid of those arrogant rebels.   Listen carefully to everything I say and then think about it.  Then go to the people who were brought here to Babylonia with you and tell them you have a message from me, the LORD God. Do this, whether they listen to you or not.

Ezekiel 3: 4 - 11

When a man yells "fire" in a burning theatre he is not concerned about what people think of him for delivering the message!  How foolish for someone to say: "I have never heard anyone yell 'fire' more eloquently."  And who would think to say: "That man is not properly dressed, or well educated enough to yell 'fire' in this theatre."

Delivering the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the same, it has nothing to do with the eloquence or education of the messenger.  A poor man who can't even read or write can tell others about Jesus the same as a rich man who has a doctorate degree. 

The Gospel is really quite simple.  God created man in His own image, but the man and woman sinned and fell away from God.  Jesus Christ came to earth, paid the price for man's sin on the Cross  and called all men to come back to God by believing on Him and obeying His Word!  Being Saved is a matter of "Trusting and Obeying" Jesus.

The world is on fire and there is only one exit from the certain death promised in Hell.  That exit is Jesus Christ!  If you know the message and have a mouth, then speak or yell fire, today!  

"Lord Jesus, You had the courage to come to this earth and die for my sins.  May I have the courage to tell those around me that You are the only way to get out of this world alive!  Praise Your Holy Name forever.  Amen."




No comments:

Post a Comment