Saturday, December 29, 2018

Eternal I Do


Click here to listen to blog
God chose you, and we keep praying that God will make you worthy of being his people. We pray for God's power to help you do all the good things that you hope to do and that your faith makes you want to do.

2 Thessalonians 1:11

Did God choose you, or did you choose God?  The answer to that question is quite obviously both!  Your Eternal relationship with God depends on both things!  

I chose my wife, but she also chose me.  If I had not decided that I wanted to be married to her, that would have been the end of the story.  But if she had said "No" to my proposal, there would also have been no marriage!

In this life, there are two who want your devotion, heart and love!  Jesus wants you and has proposed that you give yourself to Him and live with Him forever in Heaven!  But the world also desires your affection!  Satan is proposing that you seek the things of this world and not the things of God! He wants you to share the eternal fires of Hell and die with him forever!

You cannot do both!  Either you will choose Jesus and respond to His love, or you will reject the Savior and seek the pleasures of this world.

Have you been chosen by God?  Most certainly!  The question is this: Will you choose Jesus or the World?  Everything for all Eternity depends on how you answer that question!

"Lord Jesus, I do accept Your proposal that I belong to You and live with You always in Heaven!  May Your Holy and precious Name be praised now and forever.  Amen."






No comments:

Post a Comment