Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happily Ever After


If you love me, you will do what I have said, and my Father will love you. I will also love you and show you what I am like.

John 14:21

When a young man loves a young woman, but she does not love him, there are no “happily ever after” endings to the story.

But when he loves her and she loves him, there is the possibility of many years of wedded bliss with children and grandchildren to bless their relationship!  But without love going both directions the chain of love will be broken.

It is the same with you and Jesus!  Jesus loves you and even died for you.  But if you do not love Him there will be no Eternal relationship and a “Happily Ever After” for your story.  If you love Jesus your story will never end!

“Lord Jesus, help me to grow today in my love for You.  May my love for You never, ever end!”

No comments:

Post a Comment