Monday, November 18, 2019

The Last Brick in the Wall



Click here to listen to blog

I pray that God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ will be kind to you and will bless you with peace!  Every time I think of you, I thank my God.  And whenever I mention you in my prayers, it makes me happy.  This is because you have taken part with me in spreading the good news from the first day you heard about it.  God is the one who began this good work in you, and I am certain that he won't stop before it is complete on the day that Christ Jesus returns.

Philippians 1:2-6 - CEV

Imagine that you are still alive on the Day that Jesus Christ returns to earth!  On that Day the last person to hear the Gospel of Jesus will consider the message, have an opportunity to accept the Lord, and then Jesus will come!

When the job of telling others is complete, Jesus Christ will return!  The thing that you and I can do to hasten the return of the Lord is to tell someone about Him today!  The message that Jesus died to wipe out sin and it's consequences must be proclaimed!  There will be a final heart who embraces the call of Jesus and then the Trumpet will sound.  

That person may be on your spiritual radar.  You may be the one to deliver the final invitation to accept Jesus Christ!  If you are destined to play that role in the culmination of all things, your name will be included in the final chapter of the Story of Jesus!

Truthfully, no one knows how important their role is in the completion of God's work on earth!   When you tell someone about Jesus, you may be putting the final brick in the wall of the Story of Eternal Redemption for all who will accept it!  

"Lord Jesus, help me to remember that You want me to play a role in the completion of Your work here on earth!  Every time I tell someone about You today remind me that this may be the Last Brick in the Wall!  Lord Jesus, may Your Name be praised now and forever.  Amen."  

And if you are not a follower of Jesus, you may be that last brick! 




No comments:

Post a Comment