Saturday, February 6, 2016

How to Keep From Sinning!

  

Click here to listen to blog

You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me.  You know when I am resting or when I am working, and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go.  Before I even speak a word, you know what I will say,  and with your powerful arm you protect me from every side.  I can't understand all of this! Such wonderful knowledge is far above me.
Psalm 139:1-6

When I am in constant and intimate fellowship with God it is virtually impossible for me to sin!  In order to sin I must convince myself that God does not know what I am doing or thinking.  Only then can I take steps away from Him. 

Adam and Eve tried to hide from God in the Garden of Eden.  That is what men do after they have sinned and it is what they do when they are about to sin again. 

The best way to protect yourself from the temptations of the Devil is to continually fellowship with Jesus and listen to the leading of the Holy Spirit.  When you are moment by moment hearing the Voice of God and feeling His presence in your life, the temptations of Satan will not overcome you.

Immerse yourself in the Word of God and ask the Lord to help you understand how you can be obedient to every Word you hear!

"Lord Jesus, I know that You are always near.  Help me today to obey every desire of Your heart for me!  And may You, Lord Jesus be praised forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment