Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's Not Where You Are!



Click here to listen to blog. 

Never stop praying, especially for others. Always pray by the power of the Spirit. Stay alert and keep praying for God’s people.  Pray that I will be given the message to speak and that I may fearlessly explain the mystery about the good news.   I was sent to do this work, and that’s the reason I am in jail. So pray that I will be brave and will speak as I should.

Ephesians 6:18-20

Paul was put in prison for telling others about Jesus.  So that's where he kept on telling others about the Lord!  Being what God wants you to be and doing what God wants you to do does not depend on where you are.  You can proclaim the Name of Jesus in a prison or from a Presidential Palace.  If they cover your mouth you can proclaim Jesus by what you do.  If they kill you, you have the opportunity to give God the Glory by how you die! 

Remember, the Love of Jesus in your heart is the most powerful and unstoppable force on the face of the earth.  You have been called to be a channel of blessings from God to the lost world around you.  You have the amazing opportunity to let the world know about the Love of Christ and His eternal sacrifice!

If you want to be a "missionary" don't forget that going to another country will not make you into someone who tells others about Jesus.  If you are not telling others about the Lord now, then you will not do it in another place.

"Lord Jesus, help me to do what you want me to do no matter where I am.  I know that there is no man alive who does not need to hear about what You did on the Cross.  Help me Lord to tell someone today.  And may You Jesus be praised forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment