Friday, February 17, 2017

Carried by Jesus!

Click here to listen to blog.
I praise you, Lord,
for answering my prayers.
You are my strong shield,
and I trust you completely.
You have helped me,
and I will celebrate
and thank you in song.
You give strength
to your people, Lord,
and you save and protect
your chosen ones.
Come save us and bless us.
Be our shepherd and always
carry us in your arms.
Psalms 28:6-9

What is the difference in walking with the Lord or being carried in His arms? Walking with Jesus is certainly a good thing and if you walk at all you should walk with the Lord! But being held tightly in His arms as He moves through the day is an awesomely intimate experience. When you are carried along by Jesus you never know which way His next step will take you.

Jesus will take you places that you would never go alone! Jesus will carry you where sinners need Him most. You will find that the enemies of God are all around you and yet Jesus shows you how He gently convicts and leads them to Him.

Jesus is the Great Physician, so when you are with Him many of those around you will be desperately ill and in need of healing.
"Lord I want to go with You even though You always go where the lost are found. Carry me in Your arms and let me rest in the storm and be at peace when all around is turmoil. Thank you Jesus. Amen."














No comments:

Post a Comment