Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Consumed by Love!



Click here to listen to blog

You are my God. I worship you. In my heart, I long for you, as I would long for a stream in a scorching desert.  I have seen your power and your glory in the place of worship.  Your love means more than life to me, and I praise you.   As long as I live, I will pray to you.  I will sing joyful praises and be filled with excitement like a guest at a banquet.   I think about you before I go to sleep, and my thoughts turn to you during the night.

Psalm 63: 1 - 6

These verses sound like a man in love!  The love that a man has for a woman is certainly, at least a shadow of the love that a man can have for God!  

Love is a lifelong commitment. Love does have a beginning, but an end of love is always a tragedy!   Love is greater than life itself, and a man in love is willing to give up his life for the one he loves!  Love is not about getting, it is always about giving!  

The one you love is always in your thoughts!  Your love is the last thought before you go to sleep and fills your dreams at night!  

A “good marriage” is an earthly picture of the love you can have with your Creator!  That’s why Satan wants so desperately to destroy and pervert marriage!

Remember this: It is totally appropriate for your love of Jesus Christ to consume your every waking thought and even your dreams at night!  Let your relationship with Him dominate everything you do every day!  Be ready to sacrifice even your life because of your love of Jesus!  If you do, you will be blessed forever with that same Eternal Love!


“Lord Jesus, thank You for letting me love You with everything that I am.  May this day be one of loving You and living to walk in Your Will.  Praise Your Holy Name forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment