Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Most Wonderful Thing in the World!




Nothing is as wonderful as knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have given up everything else and count it all as garbage. All I want is Christ and to know that I belong to him. I could not make myself acceptable to God by obeying the Law of Moses. God accepted me simply because of my faith in Christ.  All I want is to know Christ and the power that raised him to life. I want to suffer and die as he did, so that somehow I also may be raised to life.  I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect. But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize.

Philippians 3: 8 - 12

When you want to know Christ, more than anything else in this world, the Savior takes hold of your life!  It is then that Jesus uses you to accomplish His purposes, even when you do not realize it!  Somehow the desires of your heart are motivated by the Holy Spirit and the steps you take move you into places where Jesus is glorified by everything you do!

You are certainly aware that you want to follow Jesus, but the wake of your life rolls over the world around you like ocean waves on a windy day, and you find yourself unable to understand how each one came to be!

To be the best that Jesus wants for your life, simply seek Him with all your heart and let Him take hold of you and every breath you take!  The end of your life will then be an Everlasting Out of this earthly Body experience!  


“Lord Jesus, help me today to embrace the fact that knowing You is the most wonderful thing in the world!  And may You Jesus be praised now and forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment