Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Most Precious Treasure!




A truly good wife is the most precious treasure a man can find!   Her husband depends on her, and she never lets him down.  She is good to him every day of her life,

Proverbs 31:10-12

Many years ago I noticed that the pictures in the newspaper of couples who had been married for 50 years revealed a remarkable truth. Husbands and wives of many years begin to look like each other. If you were to look at individual pictures of the couples, it would be fairly easy to match them up again because of the expressions on their faces!

As a follower of Jesus Christ, you are and will be forever, the Bride of Christ! That is an amazing truth with a very real and wonderful consequence. The longer you live with Jesus in your heart the more you will look like Him!

Of course, it is not just the expression on your face that looks like Jesus. Your heart and mind will be like Jesus. You will have the mind of Christ. As you walk daily with Jesus, you can praise Him that He is making you into His own image!

And I suppose, the most amazing truth for my understanding is that Jesus loves and cherishes me like a husband loves and cherishes his wife! Jesus loves me. This I know!


“Lord Jesus, Your love for me is wonderful. Let me see and feel Your love more today than I have ever felt it before. Praise Your Holy Name forever. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment