Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Life of Resurrection!

Listen to this blog.

Some time later, I felt the Lord’s power take control of me, and his Spirit carried me to a valley full of bones. The Lord showed me all around, and everywhere I looked I saw bones that were dried out.

He said, “Ezekiel, son of man, can these bones come back to life?” I replied, “Lord God, only you can answer that.”

He then told me to say: Dry bones, listen to what the Lord is saying to you, “I, the Lord God, will put breath in you, and once again you will live.”

Ezekiel 37:1-5

There are no doctors who can do what Jesus does every day. Raising the dead is not taught in medical school and no one has a specialty in that field. Once you are dead, all the king's horses and all the king's men cannot cause you to live again, but Jesus can.

After you have been officially declared to be dead, then the preparations are made for your funeral.

Here comes the exciting news. After you have been declared to be spiritually dead, then you can be buried with Christ and with Him rise to walk a new life!

But I'm not dead you may say. Oh yes you are! You see we all died when Adam and Eve sinned and rebelled against God. We are not sinners because we sin, but rather we sin because we are sinners. Sin and death is part of the nature we inherited from our first parents.

So many people spend their entire lives trying to stay alive in this world and fan a spark into a flame.  It will not work.  The only way for an acorn to become a giant oak is for it to die and be buried in the ground.  Only then can the new life of resurrection sprout  the first two leaves of what will be a mighty oak.

No comments:

Post a Comment