Saturday, February 14, 2015

Weightless!

Click here to listen to blog

My Father has given me everything, and he is the only one who knows the Son. The only one who truly knows the Father is the Son. But the Son wants to tell others about the Father, so they can know him too.

If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest.
Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.
Matthew 11:27-30

When men go into space they become weightless for the time they are there. Without the active pull of gravity everything weighs nothing. And because they do not weigh anything men in space can fly around the cabin of their spacecraft.

An impossible task here on earth becomes an easy job in space because the pull of gravity is gone.
When you turn your heart to Jesus and put His yoke on your shoulders you become like a man in space! With Jesus the cares of this world become weightless and no burden is too big . With Jesus the pull of this world fades and ultimately will vanish as we soar with Him through Eternity.

The world's record for living in space on one flight is more than a year, but your journey with Jesus will last forever!

"Lord, take my heart and make me ready to hear the trumpet when the countdown is complete and it's time to blast off into Eternity with You. Come quickly, Lord Jesus. Amen."
(re-published from October 10, 2012)








No comments:

Post a Comment