Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Children of a Lion!

Click here to listen to the blog

The [Lord] said to Gog:
Long ago, I ordered my prophets to warn the people of Israel that someday I would send an enemy to attack them. You, Gog, are that enemy, and that day is coming.  When you invade Israel, I will become furious,  and in my anger I will send a terrible earthquake to shake Israel.  Every living thing on earth will tremble in fear of me—every fish and bird, every wild animal and reptile, and every human. Mountains will crumble, cliffs will fall, and cities will collapse.  I, the [Lord], will make the mountains of Israel turn against you. Your troops will be so terrified that they will attack each other.  I will strike you with diseases and punish you with death. You and your army will be pounded with rainstorms, hailstones, and burning sulfur.  I will do these things to show the world that I, the [Lord], am holy.

Ezekiel 38:17-23

The fulfillment of this prophecy will be amazing to see. Whoever the nation of Gog is or will be is "sent" by God to invade Israel and then their army destroyed by God for doing so.

The earthquake that happens when they invade Israel will be so strong that mountains will crumble. Then the invaders will be pummeled by sickness and death and don't forget the rainstorms, hailstones, and burning sulfur.

If some country from the north attempts to invade Israel and these things happen the whole world will know that God is still on His throne and is fully in control of the future!

If you stand in awe of God and trust Jesus Christ as the Lord of your life then you will not tremble in fear if His power is unleashed on the world around you.

Remember children of a Lion have no fear around the most feared of all the animals. And as a child of God you can rest in peace no matter what happens in this world! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment