Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Prayer of Trust in God!

Click here to listen to blog

Have pity, God Most High!
My enemies chase me all day.

Many of them are pursuing
and attacking me,

but even when I am afraid,
I keep on trusting you.

I praise your promises!
I trust you and am not afraid.
No one can harm me.

Enemies spend the whole day
finding fault with me;
all they think about
is how to do me harm.

They attack from ambush,
watching my every step
and hoping to kill me.

They won't get away
with these crimes, God,
because when you get angry,
you destroy people.

You have kept record
of my days of wandering.
You have stored my tears
in your bottle
and counted each of them.

When I pray, [Lord] God,
my enemies will retreat,
because I know for certain
that you are with me.

I praise your promises!

I trust you and am not afraid.
No one can harm me.

I will keep my promises
to you, my God,
and bring you gifts.

You protected me from death
and kept me from stumbling,
so that I would please you
and follow the light
that leads to life.

Psalm 56:1-13

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment