Friday, February 23, 2018

God Watches Birds!



Click here to listen to blog

Every animal in the forest belongs to me, and so do the cattle on a thousand hills.  I know all the birds in the mountains, and every wild creature is in my care.  If I were hungry, I wouldn't tell you, because I own the world and everything in it.  I don't eat the meat of bulls or drink the blood of goats.  I am God Most High! The only sacrifice I want is for you to be thankful and to keep your word.  Pray to me in time of trouble. I will rescue you, and you will honor me.

Psalm 50: 10 - 15

Did you know that "Bird Watching" is a God-like activity.  God watches the birds and He feeds them as well.  God not only watches birds, but "every wild creature" is in His care.  Knowing that truth helps me know why it is really wrong to mistreat or abuse animals!  

God also watches and cares for you.  He knows everything about you, including the number of hairs on your head.  If God did not care for you, I believe you would not be able to take your next breath!  So according to Psalm 50, the only sacrifice that God wants from you is for you to be thankful for His care and for you to keep your word to Him!  

Spend some time today counting the blessings that God has given you and those you love.  Also look around at the animals that God knows, and remember that He knows each and every one!

God always keeps His Word and if you are to be like God, then you will keep your word as well!  

"Lord Jesus, show me how to be more like You today and everyday!  Praise Your Holy Name, now and forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment