Wednesday, February 21, 2018

False God of Luck!



Click here to listen to blog

What will I, the LORD, do if any of you reject me and my holy mountain? What will happen to you for offering food and wine to the gods you call "Good Luck" and "Fate"?  Your luck will end! I will see to it that you are slaughtered with swords. You refused to answer when I called out; you paid no attention to my instructions. Instead, you did what I hated, knowing it was wrong.  I, the LORD God, will give food and drink to my servants, and they will celebrate. But all of you sinners will go hungry and thirsty, overcome with disgrace.  My servants will laugh and sing, but you will be sad and cry out in pain.

Isaiah 65: 11 - 14

Did you know that Good Luck is not a Fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Luck is not part of the blessed life for those who follow Jesus.  Wishing someone "Good Luck" is the world's way of saying "God bless you" without recognizing God as the Creator of all there is.  These verses in Isaiah 65 say that "Good Luck" is a god, a false god.  

There is not a random force in the world that causes things to happen by chance.  The Good you see around you comes from the Mind and Heart of God Almighty and the Evil in the world comes from Satan!  One of the most cunning lies of Satan is that the good things in your life have nothing to do with God's blessings, and that the bad things that come upon you are not prompted by Satan!  The Enemy of all that is Good and Holy wants to deceive you and make you believe that God is just an idea and not the ruler of Everything!

So I would strongly suggest that you change your vocabulary from "Good Luck" to "God bless."  There is no such thing as "Good Luck" but there certainly are blessings from God!  And by the way the greatest blessing from God is Jesus Christ Himself.  

"Lord, I thank You for all the blessings You give to Your people, but most of all I thank You for Jesus who brings all Your blessings to those who make Him the Lord of their lives!  May Your Name be Praised Now and Forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment