Thursday, February 28, 2019

Ready to Face God?




Click here to listen to blog

Now, Israel, I myself will deal with you. Get ready to face your God!  I created the mountains and the wind. I let humans know what I am thinking. I bring darkness at dawn and step over hills. I am the LORD God All-Powerful!

Amos 4:12-13

Are you ready to come face to face with God?  That is what will happen to every human being when they leave this earth.  

If you don't see God now and if you don't believe in God now, there will be a day, a final day when you will know for certain that God Almighty is real and that Jesus Christ was the only hope you had on this earth!

If you come face to face with Jesus now, you will be ready to come face to face with God on the Day of Judgement.  You will not be blessed if you don't meet Jesus before you meet God!  

Jesus is the only way to encounter God and live forever.  If you want to be ready to meet God at the Day of Judgement, then meet Jesus while you are still alive on this earth!  Call out to Jesus, come to Jesus, trust in Jesus, and give your heart to the One who gave His life for you!  

"Lord Jesus, may I know You better today, so that I will be ready to meet God and live with You forever!  Praise Your Holy Name, now and always!  Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment