Friday, December 11, 2009

Heartbeat of Jesus!


Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14

When I first learned the Morse code I was in my early teens. It was truly a new language and I could communicate using my Ham radio while no one around me knew what I was hearing or what I was saying. One way that I practiced the Morse code was to sound out the dots and dashes when I saw a sign while riding in a car. I was too young to drive. When I saw a sign I would try to convert all the words on the sign into Morse code before we passed it. It gave me a way to practice my Morse code skills while traveling with my parents.

When you come to know Jesus Christ He teaches you the “Bible Code.” I’m not talking about the book by that name. With the Bible code you can communicate with your Heavenly Father without anyone in the world around you knowing what you are hearing or saying.

One way you can practice your Bible Code skills is to apply them to the signs you see in life. As you travel through life you can look at the signs along the way and ask the Lord to let you know their meanings in light of His Word.

When you don’t know the Morse code hearing someone communicate with it sounds like random noises with no meaning at all. But if you know the Morse code the meaning is clear. If you don’t know the Bible Code hearing someone communicate with it sounds like random or even foolish noises with no meaning at all.

If you know the Bible Code, sound out this sign: “The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” This is the impossible reality that God is with us through Jesus Christ! When you feel strong you can believe that you are with God, but when you are weak you must know the Immanuel truth that God is with us! Others may hear just noise, but we can hear the heartbeat of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment