Friday, March 11, 2011

Love Like Jesus Did!

"I give you a new command: Love one another. Just as I have loved you, you must also love one another.

By this all people will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

John 13:34-35

The most challenging command of Jesus was not to go into all the world and preach the gospel. The most difficult command was to love each other as He loved us. That command includes going low like Jesus did in the incarnation and being willing to sacrifice every comfort and even life itself for the good of another.

When I love you like Jesus loved me the power of Heaven itself is unleashed on the earth.


The true badge of greatness in this life is not who you are or how much you know or even how much you possess. It is measured only by how and how much you love!

Love is not a means to an end, it is the end in itself. When I love you like Jesus loved me I touch eternity and the Cross at the same time and my life becomes a manifestation of God Himself.


The strength of my love for you is not affected by whether or not you love me back. When you love me back a drop of the joy of Heaven falls to earth. When I love Jesus I am filled with that joy.


God so loved the world that He gave!

No comments:

Post a Comment