Saturday, March 26, 2011

View From Heaven!

“After this I looked, and there in heaven was an open door. The first voice that I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Revelation 4:1

If you look at the future from the perspective of earth every fiber of your body denies it. It is the ultimate act of denial. I can see what is inevitably going to happen on earth, but I just can't bring myself to really believe that it will be.
But if I am firmly standing on Heavenly ground I can see what will happen and grasp it without fear or denial at all. My standing in heaven will not be shaken by the tribulations of earth.
That is why I must spend every moment in the presence of Jesus. When I am with Him and know I am with Him then I can see the turmoil and not flinch at the coming wrath.
That is why so many in the world quit looking at what is going to happen. Turn your heart to Jesus so that nothing that is coming will shake your peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment