Monday, December 17, 2012

Testimony of Life!

Click here to listen to blog

A lot of people came when they heard that Jesus was there. They also wanted to see Lazarus, because Jesus had raised him from death.  So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus.  He was the reason that many of the people were turning from them and putting their faith in Jesus.

John 12:9-11

The testimony of Lazarus was not what he had done for Jesus but rather what Jesus had done for him! Lazarus had died and been resurrected. All Lazarus had to do to proclaim his testimony was to breathe and let men see that he was truly alive.

When you are dead and then you come out of the grave and are alive, it is not necessary to say anything in order to proclaim your testimony.

But when a dead man says he is alive but is not, it is a very "hard sell."

If you want to know if someone is really dead just watch for a while and you will know for certain. If there is no breath and no heartbeat for even few minutes you can know that there is no life.

Are you trying to give a testimony that does not match what people see? Are you claiming that you have been resurrected with Christ but there is the smell of death hanging on to every part of your life?

"Lord Jesus if I have even deceived myself about what You have done in me, for me and through me then right now turn my lies into the truth of Your love. Rescue me even from myself and let me be changed by Your power not mine. Thank You Jesus. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment