Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Show the Lord that You Love Him!

Click here to listen to blog

All who belong to the Lord, show how you love him.  The Lord protects the faithful,  but he severely punishes  everyone who is proud.

Psalm 31:23

How do you know that someone loves you? Is it what they say, or what they do?
I don't know who originally said it, but "your actions speak so loudly, that I can't hear what you say" is so very true.


I'm not sure I ever heard my father say "I love you," but everything he did for me for the 38 years that we were both alive on planet earth told me without question that he loved me!


It is wonderful to sing praises to the Lord and to declare with your mouth that you love Him! But it is even more important that your actions each day proclaim your love! Are you humble before the Lord and do you have a willing heart, willing to obey every Word that comes from your Heavenly Father?


"Lord Jesus, show me something today that You want me to do. Give me another way to show You that I love you. Thank You Jesus. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment