Friday, March 16, 2018

Nothing is Too Small For God?



Click here to listen to blog

Be humble in the presence of God's mighty power, and he will honor you when the time comes.  God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.

1 Peter 5: 6 - 7

I have a friend who used to say that some things are too small for God to care about.  He would sometimes make fun of a follower of Jesus who prayed about needing a parking place close to the store.   From a human standpoint, I suppose it made some sense, that Almighty God would not concern Himself with my need for a convenient place to park my car.  But the "Almighty" adjective before the Name of God means that He has the ability to concern Himself with even tiny aspects of our lives.

If God knows the number of the hairs on my head, and He does, then how foolish it would be to assume that He doesn't know or care about the small details of my day!

Truthfully, I spend very little time "worrying" about the major issues of life, but I let "little" aggravations occupy much of my attention during the day.  And I have many opportunities to show the Grace of God to others in "small" ways, but very few times I can extend His love to others about the big things in my life.

Never assume that something is too small to concern the Creator of everything there is! Praying without ceasing means that you will ask God about everything in your day!

"Lord Jesus, help me to recognize my need for Your wisdom in every situation I encounter today. Praise Your Holy Name now and forever.  Amen."









No comments:

Post a Comment