Friday, January 25, 2019

God's Love in My Heart



Click here to listen to blog

Good Father, the people of this world don't know you. But I know you, and my followers know that you sent me.  I told them what you are like, and I will tell them even more. Then the love that you have for me will become part of them, and I will be one with them.

John 17:25-26

More years ago than I like to remember there was a television show in the United States called "Queen for a Day."  The "lucky" contestant was given all kinds of gifts and experiences that she would only be able to afford if she were a queen.

If you could be "God for a Day," what would it be like?  If you were "God for a Day" you could control the weather, move mountains and simply do anything you wanted to do.  If you were God, even for one day, you would have power over the stars in the heavens.  If you were God, nothing would be impossible for you!

The Bible does not tell us that we can be "God for a Day," but it does say that the love of God can and will become part of us.  As a follower of Jesus Christ, the same love that God has for Jesus will fill your heart!  

When a woman marries a man because of his great wealth, she, of course has benefited because of her decision.  But when a woman marries a man because of his great love for her she gets much more!  The love of God flowing in your heart is more precious than all of the displays of God's power in the whole world!  

Remember, if you are a Jesus follower, God has given you the power to love others with the same love that He had for Jesus!  There is no greater love and it's potential for working in your life and through you is beyond anyone's imagination!

"Lord Jesus, thank You for pouring the Love of God into my heart.  May I today Love all those around me with the same Love that the Father has for You.  Praise Your Holy Name, now and forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment