Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Ocean of Troubles



Click here to listen to blog

My people will go through an ocean of troubles, but I will overcome the waves and dry up the deepest part of the Nile. Assyria's great pride will be put down, and the power of Egypt will disappear.  I'll strengthen my people because of who I am, and they will follow me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

Zechariah 10:11-12

If you are one of God's people, He will strengthen you even though you are going through an Ocean of Troubles!  

An ocean is big, in fact it is so big that when you are crossing the ocean, you cannot see any hope of landfall!  When you are in the middle of an ocean, the only way to know where you are is to look to the heavens!  For centuries, sailors looked to the stars to determine where they were on the ocean.  Today it is the same, even though we now depend on Global Positioning Satellites to pinpoint our location!

When you are in the middle of an Ocean of Troubles, God will get you through to the other shore.  And God will let you know where you are in your Ocean of Troubles if you always look toward Heaven!

The GPS for your life is the Word of God and answers to prayer!  

"Lord Jesus, I am indeed on an Ocean of Troubles in this world!  You are the only one who can guide me through to the other side.  May Your Holy and Righteous Name be praised now and forever.  Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment