Monday, April 1, 2019

God Wants You to Come Home



Click here to listen to Blog


Jeremiah, shout toward the North:  Israel, I am your LORD -- come back to me! You were unfaithful and made me furious, but I am merciful, and so I will forgive you.  Just admit that you rebelled and worshiped foreign gods under large trees everywhere.  You are unfaithful children, but you belong to me. Come home! 

Jeremiah 3:12-14a

When the Devil tempted Jesus, he tried to get Jesus to fall down and worship him!  As a follower of Jesus Christ, you will be presented with the same temptation!  The Enemy of all that is good and right wants you to worship him and let your heart turn away from God!

When you do that it makes God furious.  But God is merciful and He will forgive you.  Even though you have been an unfaithful child, all God wants from you is that you admit it if you have rebelled and worshipped other gods.  Because of what Jesus did on the Cross, God will forgive you!

Then God wants you to COME HOME!  When you come home to God, you will once again be at peace!  And that peace goes beyond anyone's ability to understand how sweet it is!

Ask God to reveal your sin so you can confess it and Come Home!  When you Come Home and rest in the arms of Jesus, that rest will be amazing and His grace will touch every part of your being forever!

"Lord Jesus, I confess to You that I have worshipped other gods and I have been unfaithful to you!  Thank You Jesus that I still belong to You and I can Come Home to You and live with You forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment