Thursday, April 4, 2019

My Story Will Never End



Click here to listen to Blog

My friends, I want you to know that I have often planned to come for a visit. But something has always kept me from doing it. I want to win followers to Christ in Rome, as I have done in many other places.  It doesn’t matter if people are civilized and educated, or if they are uncivilized and uneducated. I must tell the good news to everyone. That’s why I am eager to visit all of you in Rome. I am proud of the good news! It is God’s powerful way of saving all people who have faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles.  The good news tells how God accepts everyone who has faith, but only those who have faith. It is just as the Scriptures say, “The people God accepts because of their faith will live.”

Romans 1:13-17


The Apostle Paul was not concerned about how cultured and educated his audience was!  He preached to the rich and he preached to the poor.  A man can be ignorant of the things that would make him "educated" in this world and still be a man of great faith!  

Also, a man or woman can have the most impressive education possible, with many Degrees and still have no faith at all!

In proclaiming the message of Jesus, we are tempted to focus on men and women who are educated, intelligent and cultured, thinking that bringing a person like that to faith in Christ is of greater value than someone who has none of those things!

Truthfully, none of your human attributes and achievements are impressive to God.  When God knit you together inside of your mother, He gave you the seed for every human ability you have.   And when you are physically and even mentally strong you may find it harder to have faith in God!  But when you are weak, trusting God can be easier!

Use what God has given you to bring Glory to God, but never seek the things of this world instead of Jesus!  If you had all the gold in the world in your safe you could not accomplish as much as one simple believer in Christ with the Holy Spirit in his heart!  

"Lord Jesus, it is who You are and what You have done that makes all the difference in my life!  You are the beginning of my story and the reason my story will never end!  Praise Your Holy Name now and forever.  Amen."





 

No comments:

Post a Comment