Monday, June 6, 2016

Stubborn Sin Stains!




Then I was told:
I am coming soon! And when I come, I will reward everyone for what they have done.  I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

God will bless all who have washed their robes. They will each have the right to eat fruit from the tree that gives life, and they can enter the gates of the city.   But outside the city will be dogs, witches, immoral people, murderers, idol worshipers, and everyone who loves to tell lies and do wrong.

I am Jesus! And I am the one who sent my angel to tell all of you these things for the churches. I am David's Great Descendant, and I am also the bright morning star.

Revelation 22:12-16

When your clothes are dirty it is of course important that you wash them, if you can.  But sometimes there are stains and dirt that will just not come out, no matter how hard you scrub them, even with the best soap.  On American television we often see commercials for products that will take out even the most “stubborn” stains!  These “miracle” soaps are advertised to do what nothing else can do in making your clothes look new again!

Your life is “stained” with sin!  Every sin you have ever committed leaves a stain on your life that nothing can remove, nothing, that is except the Blood of Jesus Christ!  When you “wash your robes” in the Blood of Jesus every sin stain is washed away and your heart looks to God as if you had never sinned!  There is an old song which says: “What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus!”  

The Devil will give you much advice about how to deal with the stain of sin in your life, all the way from “Ignore it, it doesn’t matter” to “I can help you cover it up so no one will notice.”  But unless your robes are washed in the Blood of Jesus, you will not be able to “enter the gates of the city” and be with Jesus forever!  Remember, when it comes to the stain of sin on your life, it is always washday with Jesus!  He is ready today, right now to wash you clean from the guilt of sin!  

“Lord Jesus, wash me completely with Your Blood.  May Your Eternal Sacrifice make me completely clean so that I can live with You forever!  And forever, may You be praised.  Amen.”


No comments:

Post a Comment