Wednesday, June 29, 2016

God Will Clear the Road!




With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgment.  Always let him lead you, and he will clear the road for you to follow.

Proverbs 3:5-6

When my own judgment is the same as the Will of God I have no problem following Him.  But when His will and my assessment of the best course of action are not the same, I am tempted to follow my own will and not His!  It is easy to look at life in the ways that you agree with God and ignore those ways that you disagree!  

You may say, “I always agree with God!”  But that is not true.  Since God’s ways and thoughts are higher than any man’s ways and thoughts you will, by nature disagree with God’s Will more than you will agree with it!

So as you approach every decision you make this day ask the question: “What is God’s Will in this situation?”  Don’t seek the most practical answer or the one that makes the most sense.  Pursue knowledge that comes from above in everything.  When you do that you will find that God Himself will clear the road for you and you will rejoice in seeing Him work all around you!


“Lord Jesus, I once again submit my ways, to Your Way!  Show me how and where to take every step along my path this day.  And may You, Jesus be praised forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment