Friday, January 20, 2017

Go With God Not Google!




In the right hand of the one sitting on the throne I saw a scroll that had writing on the inside and on the outside. And it was sealed in seven places.  I saw a mighty angel ask with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?"   No one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or see inside it.  I cried hard because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or see inside it.  Then one of the elders said to me, "Stop crying and look! The one who is called both the 'Lion from the Tribe of Judah' and 'King David's Great Descendant' has won the victory. He will open the book and its seven seals."

Revelation 5: 1 - 5

In this day of computers and internet technology we have all come to know that the fastest way to research any subject, is to Google it!  Google is a “search engine” that can almost instantly provide you with hundreds, if not thousands of references on the internet.  I have been using Google for years now, and I am still amazed at how complete and efficient it is!

Google, however is simply a poor imitation of the power of God!  Secrets that have been sealed from the beginning can be searched and opened for your understanding by the power of God!  

The amazing thing is that God doesn’t even have to search for the answers.  He already knows everything that there is to know!  If your question has an answer, it is residing in the mind of God!  

As a little child I believed that my father knew everything!  I was wrong.  My earthly father did not know everything, but my Heavenly Father does!  God knows the past, the present and the future.  He knows every heart and every motive of every man on earth!  

When Google collects lots of information about you and your actions it becomes a fearful thing and can be used to harm you.  But God knows everything about you and yet He loves you and desires that no harm come to you! 

The best advice is this: Go with God, not Google!

“Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me although You know me better than I even know myself!  May You, Jesus be praised now and forever.  Amen.”




No comments:

Post a Comment