Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Vision From God!




While standing guard on the watchtower, I waited for the LORD's answer, before explaining the reason for my complaint.  Then the LORD told me: "I will give you my message in the form of a vision. Write it clearly enough to be read at a glance.   At the time I have decided, my words will come true. You can trust what I say about the future. It may take a long time, but keep on waiting-- it will happen!

Habakkuk 2: 1 - 3

Have you ever seen the message of the Lord in the form of a vision?  I suppose that would be the case when the Word of the Lord creates in your “mind’s eye” a picture of what is going to happen as the Will of God is fulfilled on the earth!  Perhaps He does that because it is easier to remember what you see than the things you only hear!  

Have you ever looked into the sky and imagined that you saw the return of Jesus?  If you believe that He will return, but have never thought about what it will be like when He does, I would highly recommend it.  Letting your mind embrace the promises of God for the future is in every way a good thing!  

A continual vision of the things of God that are to come will help you to be ready for that day when it arrives!  Let your mind be always distracted by the promises of God and your heart be filled with a longing for what is to come!


“Lord Jesus, help me to look to the sky today with a vision of Your return!  May You, Jesus be praised now and forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment