Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Don't Wait for the Trumpet!


Every time I think of you, I thank my God.  And whenever I mention you in my prayers, it makes me happy.  This is because you have taken part with me in spreading the good news from the first day you heard about it.   God is the one who began this good work in you, and I am certain that he won't stop before it is complete on the day that Christ Jesus returns.

Philippians 1: 3 - 6

Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ will not be finished until the day of His return!  That means simply this: If today is the day of the return of Jesus Christ, there may still time for you to tell someone about Jesus and for that someone to turn their heart to Him! 

Hopefully, there will be those who hear about the saving power of Jesus Christ and give themselves to Him, and as they “rise out of the grave” of the old life, they will see Him coming on the clouds!   

If you see the signs of the return of Jesus Christ, know this: It is time for you to tell everyone you meet this day about what Jesus did for them on the Cross!  Will you be embarrassed for being so bold?  Perhaps you will, but you will be even more distraught if you have opportunity to bring one more lost soul to Jesus before His return and you refuse to do so!

Don’t wait for the trumpet!  Then it will be too late!


“Lord Jesus, give me a heart of urgency about spreading the Good News about You to everyone I meet today.  Praise Your Holy Name, now and forever.  Amen.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment