Saturday, October 21, 2017

My Weakness His Glory!



Click here to listen to blog.

The leaders told the man, "You have been a sinner since the day you were born! Do you think you can teach us anything?" Then they said, "You can never come back into any of our meeting places!"  When Jesus heard what had happened, he went and found the man. Then Jesus asked, "Do you have faith in the Son of Man?"  He replied, "Sir, if you will tell me who he is, I will put my faith in him."  "You have already seen him," Jesus answered, "and right now he is talking with you."  The man said, "Lord, I put my faith in you!" Then he worshiped Jesus.  Jesus told him, "I came to judge the people of this world. I am here to give sight to the blind and to make blind everyone who can see."

John 9: 34 - 39

All of chapter 9 in the Gospel of John is devoted to the story of a man who was born blind, but was healed by Jesus!  The religious leaders threw the man out of the synagogue because Jesus had revealed His power in giving him sight for the first time in his life!  

Jesus said the man was born blind so that others would see God work a miracle for him!

If you have a “disability,” and we all do to some extent, how has God been glorified through your weakness?  Does your lack of ability in some area of your life discourage you or do you see it as an opportunity for God to point others to Him by displaying His power in your life?

He may show His greatness by healing you, or He may show it in some other way.  But God will use everything about your life for His purpose!  You have the choice of letting Him use you as you willingly give it all to Jesus, or you can refuse to be His obedient  servant and God will still use you like He did Pharaoh in Egypt!


"Lord Jesus, I want to be Your willing servant.  I give You my weakness today so that You may be glorified even in my disability.  Praise Your Holy Name now and forever.  Amen.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment