Monday, October 23, 2017

Dream Home in Heaven!



Jesus said to his disciples, "Don't be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me.  There are many rooms in my Father's house. I wouldn't tell you this, unless it was true. I am going there to prepare a place for each of you.  After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together.  You know the way to where I am going."  Thomas said, "Lord, we don't even know where you are going! How can we know the way?"  "I am the way, the truth, and the life!" Jesus answered. "Without me, no one can go to the Father.

John 14: 1 - 6

I don’t know if any of the home renovation television shows are broadcast internationally, but I’m sure you can see some of them on the internet.  Usually, near the beginning of the program a couple is explaining what their idea of a “dream home” would be.  By the end of the show you have seen their new home become everything they had ever imagined and more!  

It is totally appropriate that Jesus was a carpenter here on this earth, because right now He is preparing a place for you and me in Heaven!  The One who is decorating your home in Heaven is the same One who designed Roses and Lillies, sunsets and gentle rains, moon lite nights and hypnotizing waves rolling in on the beach!  He created everything beautiful that there is and is not done yet!  

The splendor and beauty of your new home will not even compare to the splendor and beauty of the Carpenter who is making it ready for you! 

If you have not yet given your heart to Jesus Christ, you literally don’t know what you will be missing!  


“Lord Jesus, help me today to be even more excited about the Day that may soon come, the Day when I will see my Eternal Home forever!  Praise Your Holy Name.  Amen.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment